There are two big airports in Beijing: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) and Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) that was newly opened in Sept. 2019 and is currently the largest single-structure airport in the world.
Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is the main international airport serving the city of Beijing in People’s Republic of China. It is the world’s busiest airport and the largest Chinese airport.
1. LOCATION: Beijing Capital Airport is located 32 km (20 miles) northeast of city center, at Chaoyang-Sunyi District.
2. TERMINALS: At Beijing Capital Airport there are three terminals.
Terminal 1: It is the smallest terminal at Beijing Airport since it serves only domestic flights to major Chinese cities.
Terminal 2: It manages international and domestic flights.
Terminal3: It is also named Dragon Terminal, handling both international and domestic flights.
At Beijing Capital Airport, passengers can find the following services:
- Restaurants and cafés
- Shops and Duty Free
- Baggage Trolleys
- Currency Exchange
- Dressing Rooms
- Meeting points
- Hotel Information
- Medical Services
- Post Office
Address: Shunyi, Beijing, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Telephone: +86 10 96158
Beijing Daxing International Airport
Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) is the biggest airport in the world and is also the second international airport of Beijing along with Beijing Capital International airport. The airport is designed to serve the Chinese capital and the neighboring areas of Hebei and Tianjin.
1. LOCATION: Daxing, Beijing & Guangyang, Langfang (Hebei). With 46km-distance from Tiananmen Square, a 67km-distance from Beijing International Airport and a 26km-distance from Langfang City Center.
2. TERMINAL: The terminal building is the second biggest of the world after the New Istanbul Airport’s Terminal. In the future, a second terminal (South Terminal) is planned to be constructed as the annual airport’s passenger traffic is projected to rise to more than 100 million in the long run.
- 5G Wi-Fi
- Airport Lounges
- Airport Ambassadors (Information Desks)
- ATMs - Banks
- Baby Facilities – Children Area
- Check-in Self Service – Smart Safety Control Technology
- Custom Declaration
- Customs Prohibited Good
- Daxing Airport Hotel - Aerotel
- Flights Connection Convenience
- Foreign Exchange Currency
- Easily Reachable Gates
- Eco-Friendly Airport
- Lost & Found
- Luggage Services
- Medical Rooms
- Mobile Phone Charging Points
- Post Services
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Passengers
- Tax Refund Services
- Temporary Flight Certificate
- Traditional Chinese Gardens
- Travel Experiences
- Travel Insurance
- VIP Services
- Yoga Room
Airport Call Center: 010-96158
Airport Complaint Line: 010-96158
Medical Center / Emergency Line: 010-81682120
Post Office: 010-64592056
Lost & Found: 010-96158
Luggage Storage: 010-81688538/ 010-81688539
Luggage Tracking: 010-96158
Luggage Handling: 4008855100
Daxing Airport Taxis: 010-81688333
Daxing Airport Shuttle Buses: 010-81698565
Daxing Airport Subway: 010-87837266
Daxing Airport Railway: 12306