Under the premise of strictly implementing the requirements of Beijing's epidemic prevention and control work, Beijing Expo Park will resume opening on June 21, 2022, and the relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. In accordance with the requirements of Beijing's epidemic prevention and control work, the flow rate of Beijing Expo Park will be limited to 75%, and the proof of negative nucleic acid within 72 hours will be checked for entrance to the park.
2. In accordance with the principle of "no reservation, no visit", please make a reservation through the official platform more than 1 day in advance and enter the park during the reserved time.
3. Please cooperate with the staff to prevent and control the epidemic such as real-name registration, temperature measurement, and verification of negative nucleic acid certificates. Please wear a mask scientifically throughout the tour, keep a safe distance of more than 1 meter, do not pile up, do not gather, and visit the park safely and civilized. In case of restricted flow, please line up in an orderly manner and cooperate with staff management.
4. Visitors with abnormal body temperature, abnormal health code and no negative nucleic acid certificate within 72 hours are not allowed to enter the park.
5. Visitors with a history of residency in medium and high-risk areas within 14 days and those who have entered China for less than 21 days will not be admitted to the park for the time being.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Beijing Expo Park
June 20, 2022
Translator: LIU Yu
Reviewer: WU Jiayi