Beijing  Temperature:  13℃/13℃  Weather:  Cloudy  

3 Ninja Techniques to Get up Early 三招“忍术”:不当起床困难户

3 Ninja Techniques to Get up Early 三招“忍术”:不当起床困难户

2015-08-18

Ninja Technique # 1 - How to Jump Over Bamboo Trees起床忍术第一招:跳过竹林的秘诀

Imagine a Grand Master Ninja nonchalantly jumping over a 5 meter high wall. Crazy, huh?想象一下,一位超级忍者飞跃一堵五米高的墙而面不改色。难以想象,对吧?

When I decided to change from a night owl to a morning lark, I turned back my alarm clock 15 minutes earlier.

当我决心要从夜猫子转变成早起的鸟儿时,我将闹钟调早了15分钟。

Once my body adjusted few days later, I turned the alarm back another 15 minutes earlier.

一旦我的身体在几天后适应了这种时间调整,我便再把闹钟调早15分钟。

After a month, I wake up at 5:57am sharp every day - 3 minutes BEFORE the alarm clock rings.

一个月后,我每天恰好在5点57分醒来,离闹钟响起还有3分钟。

Ninja Technique # 2 – Send pleasure hormones gushing起床忍术第二招:让愉悦荷尔蒙奔涌起来吧!

When you were EXCITED, your brains were pumping endorphins, dopamines and adrenalines (pleasure hormones) like a fire hose.

当你兴奋时,你大脑中的内啡肽、多巴胺和肾上腺素(这些都是愉悦荷尔蒙)正源源不断地释放出来。

There are 2 simple steps to help you wake up in time. The first step starts with meditating BEFORE you sleep.

这儿有两个简单的法子,能帮助你准时醒来。第一步是睡前沉思。

Step 2, is simply exercising. Contrary to what night owls tell you, exercising gives you MORE energy.

第二步便是锻炼。不像夜猫子说的那样,锻炼能使你更为精力充沛。

Whenever I feel like going back to sleep, a few jumping jacks will just kill the sleepiness. After going for my usual run, I feel physically and emotionally stronger.

每当我觉得困意袭来,做几个开合跳便能立马恢复清醒。在跑步成为我的惯例后,我感觉自己体力增强,也不那么玻璃心了。

Ninja Technique # 3 - Sleeping Smarter起床忍术第三招:提高睡眠质量

Over millions of years of evolution, our human body evolved to naturally secrete Melatonin (sleep hormones) in darkness. Melatonin is the hormone that encourages deep, rejuvenated sleep.

在经过数百万年的演变进化后,我们人类在黑夜中会自然分泌褪黑激素(睡眠荷尔蒙)。这种荷尔蒙有助于人们熟睡,进行自我修复。

Recent scientific research found that lights of electronic devices STOP Melatonin at its doorstep. In addition to sunlight, artificial indoor lighting can be bright enough to prevent the release of melatonin.

最近,有科学研究表明,电子设备的光会阻断褪黑激素的分泌。除了太阳光,室内的人造光也足够亮,抑制褪黑激素的分泌。

Source: hjenglish.com

北京旅游网


Popular Routes